In Yareel, there are more male players than female players. Almost 75% of the player-base is male, so we can imagine that many want to meet a real female player in Yareel.
Men need a partner to play with and it would be boring if NPC Kate was the only one to play with. So, the majority of male players chase after the female players. This is often accomplished through spam invites and spam messaging, by many rude male players.
And for female players, they will likely be annoyed when another player invites them without greeting, or without trying to get to know each other first. Seemingly, many male players think that all female players in Yareel play only for sexual desires, but this is certainly not true.
Below are five tips for female players to help avoid these annoying male players:
- In Yareel you can use “Invisible Mode”, so you won’t be displayed when othersare searching for you. However, friends can still see you and you will show up in the high scores and on others gift walls.This mode is only available for VIP members.
- Changing country is an interesting tactic to avoid annoying males from the same country.
- Change your language. This way other players can’t search for you in this method, and may avoid you if they think you don’t speak the same language as them.
- Change to Lesbian, so that annoying male players are unable to invite you.
- And of course, there is the option of ignoring an exceptionally annoying player.
Make sure you have a lot of friends before you use the tips above. It will be hard for you to find new friends, because less people can search for you to add you as their friend.